Dear Future Daughter:
1) When you’re at some party, chain smoking on the roof with some strange girl with blue hair and exorbitant large dark eyes, ask her about her day. I promise you, you won’t regret it. Often times you’ll find the strangest of people have the most captivating of stories to tell.
2) Please, never mistake desire for love. Love will engulf your soul, whilst desire will emerge as acid, slowly making it’s way through your veins, gradually burning you from the inside out.
3) No one is going to fucking save you, anything you’ve read or heard otherwise is bullshit.
4) One day a boy is going to come along who’s touch feels like fire and who’s words taste like vanilla, when he leaves you, you will want to die. If you know anything at all, know that it is only temporary.
5) Your mental health comes before school baby, always. If its midnight, and you have an exam the next day but your hands have been shaking for the past hour and a half and you’re not so sure you want to be alive anymore, pull out that carton of Ben and Jerry’s and afterwards, go the fuck to bed. So what if you get a 68% on the exam the next day? You took care of yourself and at the end of the day that will always come before a high test score. To hell with anyone who tells you differently.
Abbie Nielsen (via narobe)
you know what upsets me
bunnies have tons of sex
like supposedly always humping right
but does that affect how we look at bunnies?
do we still think bunnies are cute af?
do we want bunnies any less because of their sex habits?
treat people like bunnies ok
this has been a psa
doing the dishes and a piece of food touches your hand and you’re like
i keep cursing in ice cream flavors and my mom has told me to stop
update: i still haven’t stopped
how do you curse in ice cream flavors
what the mint chocolate chip did you say to me punk
i’ll kick your rocky road and then punch the ever loving strawberry cheesecake out of you
that was beautiful